Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 1: Remix

Two days late? What's it to ya? A little late is okay, right? Right.
Here's day one- pick something to remix three times throughout.
I chose this pink thing. I bought this at a thrift store years ago and it had hideous drop shoulder sleeves and a terrible, constricting crew neck. So I cut them off and made the top into a beaut neck- I love those.
If you can't tell, it's a comfortable day. Is it okay that I wore this...relaxed  you might say. Like I said, I wanted to be comfy!



just to put this out there, I almost just Hasselhofed my computer. I had to upload this to flikr for the goup, and then upload it to photobucket- which is what I usually use to add photos. And then when I tried to add the picture to this post it kept coming out sideways! But I fixed it because I'm a champ. Ramp champ.




1 comment:

Kayla Moncur said...

That looks so incredibly comfortable. I need one of those!! Pretty color too.