Saturday, January 21, 2012

Officially New Years- only late

So. It's the new year. Yup. Blargh. I'm just a little (lot) late.

My new years resolutions from last year?




I'm basically happy with where I am in relation to those resolutions. Resolutions are flexible. In the past I've felt like I need to do them/ finish/ complete them. I realize now that just doesn't work for me. I like resolutions. Really and truly I do. I think they're a good jumping off point for things you want to achieve. And I also think it's okay if you don't finish all of them. We do them to help us, right? Not to make us feel bad about what we didn't achieve.

So I could have done better. But like I said, I can do better this year. Why haven't I posted since September? I don't know! 

Here's what I've got in store for this year:
Some of these are a little different than what I usually do, but it's all about the new year, am I right? Right.

Plus, 2012 is the year of the dragon.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good ones.
Mine were things like: eat more ice cream. You know, things I KNOW I can accomplish.