Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas Decorations

 
 

 We made two wreaths this year- one out of yarn and felt and one out of pages from an old book. Both with lots and lots of hot glue. I made our stockings out of an old fair isle sweater that I bought at the thrift store. I was going to make this  reindeer-thing out of it, but then I realized that I could make a stocking. So I made two.  I actually hung up our Christmas cards this year. I got that amazing santa + dog picture at the thrift store. It begs a lot of questions: 
1. Why would you ever want to get rid of that picture? priceless and 
2. Who donates a frame with a picture still in it? Weird.
"The stockings were hung by the surfboard with care"

3 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

you are so crafty!

Natalie said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE! Everything you do amazes me. It always has.

Nicole and Garrett said...

Dang it, I want to make a wreath out of book pages. Couldn't I just buy yours? :)