Monday, November 8, 2010

Glasses


So I just thought I'd share these wonderful vintage glasses that I rediscovered in an  unpacked box. A long while I got these glasses as Savers in Orem, UT. That's how long ago it was. I couldn't pass them up. When I got them they had some serious coke-bottle lenses in them. I fell in love with them so much I wore  them in the car home. Was that a good idea? No, not at all; but it didn't stop me. I ended up just popping the lenses out and wearing them as is. They're wonderful silver cat eyeswith lil flowers in the cat-eyeness-part. So great.
Just so you know, it's really hard to take pictures of said glasses while wearing them, for obvious reasons.

Trust me, my hair looked better earlier.  I got the idea from the Peacock and Pear blog, and did a wavey thing, but it kind of limped out.

I really feel like these glasses would made Gertie proud.





Like  I said, it's really hard to take a good picture of them while wearing- it ends up looking like this. HAHAHA. Ugh. Hah.
(I love them enough to post this.)

No comments: